Round Robin Tournament Scheduling

Rotations for 20players for 8 rounds using 4 crts

tennisiking · 1 · 3742

tennisiking

on: October 08, 2012, 02:39:41 PM
Hi,
I'm running a club tournament and I have up to 20 spots for individuals to sign up.  Here's how the format ran in the past and I plan to continue using this format however the paperwork for the rotations have gone missing so I'm asking if someone can help me out with finding a free downloadable scheduling for x amount of players for 8 rounds playing doubles using 4 courts but for individual player scoring.

Our tournaments run:
-individual player sign ups for individual points
-players is matched up with another for playing doubles
-each rotation consists of playing 4 games (no-ad scoring)
-each player tells tournament desk their results at the end of each rotation (maximum score allowed is 4 games and minimum score is 0 games won to be reported)
-(byes or players who sit off a rotation each get 2 points)
-there are 8 rounds
-each round/rotation the player is matched up with other partners (sometimes the same)
-we total the scores for each player after 8 rounds to go onto the play-off rounds
-the top 8 players with the highest scores move onto the playoffs

I understand that the schedules cannot be perfect using 8 rounds for 11 players or 13 players or 18 players or x amount of players using only 8 rounds.  
In the past, we cut the rounds off at 8 so we can move forward with the playoffs. Its a tournament that runs 3 hours.
I need the scheduling for x amount of players to play doubles but scoring for individual player points in a round robin with 8 counting rounds using 4 courts.  This information is out there....i had the paperwork...its just gone missing.  If anyone can help me find a website for me to download a free scheduling of this, it would be much appreciated.

IA