Round Robin Tournament Scheduling

round robin league differnt partners

robo · 3 · 5559

robo

on: March 29, 2009, 04:20:23 PM
Hello  I run a horseshoe league in my active adult community. This year I would like to try setting it up with each player having a different partner each week, and possibly having a few players sit out each week to act as subs. Is it to complcated to have each partner set up play every other set up once.    I don't know how many will be signing up as yet, Should I wait until then?  Just wanted to get a feel how complicated this will be. Usually about 26 players.

Thank you so  much,  Scheduling in the past has been my biggest problem

Robo

Ian Wakeling

• Forum Moderator
  • God Member
Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 03:10:46 AM
Robo,

It may be best to wait until you have the number of participants, but please check out the recent thread about Euchre tournaments as this has the same basic format as your horseshoe league.

don5404

Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 04:57:51 PM
Hello  I run a horseshoe league in my active adult community. This year I would like to try setting it up with each player having a different partner each week, and possibly having a few players sit out each week to act as subs. Is it to complcated to have each partner set up play every other set up once.    I don't know how many will be signing up as yet, Should I wait until then?  Just wanted to get a feel how complicated this will be. Usually about 26 players.

Thank you so  much,  Scheduling in the past has been my biggest problem

Robo